Sunday, February 6, 2011

Can An Xbox Ruin The Sound On A Tv

ADDICTED TO THE BROTHERHOOD / INTERVIEW JOHN MATTHEW 40



1.-Name: Rocío Schnettler


2.-Age: 31


3.-Country: Chile

4 .- How did the books of the Black Dagger Brotherhood?

saw the link on a blog and enter to browse, then I could not stop reading.

5 .- Why did you captured this saga?

As vampires had only read the saga of Meyer and I really liked the mixture of fantasy and romance, but with The Dagger Brotherhood, is like entering another world, I really felt there and I was fascinated Ward's way of writing, how it mixes action, romance and eroticism.

6 .- What is your favorite book?

Lover Unbound, no doubt.

7.-Name your ideal lover. Why do you like? What qualities have you caught?

Vishous, because if being the most graceful of the brothers, is the most intelligent and I love an intelligent man. And that is a tough and gallant lover at a time, so worried and so different preferences, but when he meets Jane does not hesitate to share them that way than give love, be my ideal man.

8 .- Do you have in your library for a book? Did you have difficulties to get it?

Unfortunately I have none, but if I see it, that is, do not hesitate to buy it.

9.-Choose a passage or favorite quote from the book you want.
Lover
Unleashed downloads. This is the time for all the books in most cried, I felt so sorry for the Scribe Virgin, because despite all the selfish and arrogant it was, in the end proved his love for his son with a great sacrifice, for some can not be both, but I reached the bottom of the soul:


"As I struggled under the weight of his thoughts, his instinct was suggested to leave the yard to be comforted for her birds. But there was relief waiting there. There was no joyful songs to calm her. "


10 .- Which do you identify the Shellan?
Jane.

11 .- What do you think JR Ward? Would you recommend your books?
That's great, because it is a great writer and is not afraid to write what you like. I recommend them blindly.

12-Something you want to contribute.

That even with so many books, it seems that we have read so much, never enough, there is still much to learn and to delight, cheer JR Ward, because we continue delivering more of its creation.

I tell you that if I delayed in sending this questionnaire, is that as you had privatis the blog, I thought I was not there and I've been so busy that I checked, until recently, snif1 I've wasted too much time of my favorites, but, as they say, better late Never.


I also take leave the link to my blog, is a Twilight fanfic is called Infnito and while many say, more of the same, I tell like it, http://desolydelluvia.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment