Thursday, March 3, 2011

Does Fry's Have A Layaway Program

Interview by Javier Raya Absolute Skating AdriĆ 


Then I leave an interview with Vernon Nadin Absolute Skating, made last January in Bern the skater English, Javier Raya.

The translation is Sigrid, a member of the forum Ariquitaun. THANKS.

Javier Raya, Spain, went to his first Europe in Bern this January. The 2011 national champion made the switch to seniors this season and won his first Senior National in Barcelona in December, where he beat Javier Fernandez in the free program.

Javier Raya Seeing live for the first time in Berne training, I realized that along with the triple axels clean and combinations 3-3, what is notable about his skating is his great expressiveness. Their free program is the perfect vehicle to showcase their artistic series of steps and positions fast with ingenious pirouettes. Javier

easily qualified for the short program in Bern, from 5 ° in the previous round. Unfortunately the short program was not as well, I talked to to discover the right after his experience in these championships.

Javier was not very good today what happened?

really was not my best performance, at least not as far as jumping is concerned. I think the rest was pretty good, the artistic side and the other elements. But overall I am very happy today.

These were your first Europeans were you so nervous?

do not know very well, I went to the Junior World Championships 3 times and it's not as if he had never skated in a major international competition. With the seniors, the name is obviously much higher. I actually skated with almost all skaters who are here before, many times. And for me it was just an extra competition. So it is not very different for me. I should have done much better today and be in a better position, but as you saw, unfortunately did not work. I missed many jumps today.

've been skating well in practice

Yes, the workouts have gone very well, and the warm-up too. And these are jumps I can do in training all the time. So tomorrow I really want to have a clean program and show what I can.

You train in Madrid, have you been in a summer camp?

Yes, I usually to Canada in summer. The first time I trained with Slovak Daniela in Calgary, then Manon Perron in Montreal, and the third, with Brian Orser. Your skating

known for being very artistic, not just being an athlete is not it?

That's true, there are many faces in skating and it's nice to be creative, but of course you have to do the jumps well and today I only managed to save the program. I hope to do better tomorrow. The rest was very good, the stunts, but no jumps.

Prefer skating the short or long?

prefer to train long because there are more parts and not so repetitive, but the short program is good because there is much power in it with the music and makes it very interesting.

How many tracks have in Spain? Is skating becoming more popular?

only have 12, but skating is very popular. So although there are not many tracks, where it seems, there are many skaters and people who want to skate. So the few clues we have are very busy. And in Madrid, we have many hours to skate either. We have our own track, we have to share with the people in hockey and we only have two hours a day, so not much.

What kind of training do off the ice?

More than training, I do gymnastics every day. He used to dance but now I have much time for that.

Is skating broadcast on TV in Spain?

If all competitions are televised, including nationals, which is great because it is improving. And we have great fans who travel to competitions, which is great.

What are your plans for the rest of the season?

I am very tired this season, has been very long. I have not actually stopped, and it is my first time in Europe. Unfortunately we only have a place for the World Cup but there will be little competition in Madrid at which I will go. And I love to go to the Triglav Trophy, so I hope that my Federation will send me there. It would be great to go, because it is hard to train if you have no competition to go. So I'd like to go there to win points.

After the short program, the draw for the long-held, where Javier Fernandez Javier Raya represent. He drew the number that always gets a round of applause, the Number One But as it turned out, the draw was not bad at all Javier Raya after all, as he skated a beautiful and almost clean program that won only 12 points freely from the previous round.

Visibly relieved, Javier studied scores with his coach as he came to the mixed zone to answer questions. I realized I had blood on his hands and shirt.

You've cut?

Yes, again (laughs). It is the third time this week, always in competition.

you had a great program how do you feel?

I felt great at first but then my feet got tired a bit. But I am very happy.

How have tempered the nerves today?

I think the first skate was good for me because it was hot after the warm-up and the other skated days later, it was not quite right. I felt really good this time.

you got your best season record

If I did, but not the best thing I can do. Unfortunately my PCS also were very high, but I got a good technical score. I'm happy

Javier hope to see another competition this season where they can showcase their skills and establish his name. A name that you should remember for the future, not as "Javier the other" but as Javier Raya .

0 comments:

Post a Comment