Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Join Online Wrestling Fed

Brian Joubert: "I like to get to 2014" Laura Lepistö


With the World Championship just 11 days, Brian Joubert step is preparing for his trip to Tokyo. Although it sounded a few months ago in 2012 as the deadline of his career, the truth is that nothing is yet clear.

" This summer, I saw myself finishing the competition between the 8 th and 10 th position. There will be plenty of competition but, after my performance in the free program of the European, I found the confidence and ambition. I'm with the goal of a medal. "The title?, why not? " says de Poitiers.

Joubert has never concealed that he had placed the world in 2012 as the last item on their list of targets. But what next? " I'd like to get to 2014 and the Olympic Games in Sochi " said Joubert, who by then will have 29 years.

Maybe I can afford a break or give up some competition to keep some freshness, but according to him," If I, is to make full seasons. I think I'm the type of skater who needs to keep pace in terms of competition and training, "says .

Today, it has not yet taken any decision on his career after the 2012 World Cup." Prefer not to talk yet, because I'm not 100% sure. But only two years until the Games in Sochi "says Brian Joubert.

0 comments:

Post a Comment