Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ontario Trailer Regulations

Javier Fernandez: "I wish to be resolved as soon as possible" World


In case anyone has not seen it yet, I leave an article published daily AS last March 17th on Javier Fernández and the postponement of the World figure skating.

Javier Fernandez is already in Madrid after returning from Japan where I had to race the World Championships in figure skating, which should have been held in Tokyo from 21 to 27 March.

" Fifteen days before the tournament my training group and I went to Fukuoka concentration," says the Spaniard, who was with her coach, Nikolai Morozov of Russia, this city southwest of the country and away from areas of Sendai and Fukushima, where Tsunami hit is stronger and nuclear risk. "We did not notice anything the earthquake, but we were warned that it could have an impact on our region " continues Javier.

The sequence of events (more terromoto and the problems of central Fukushima) prompted the International Skating Federation (ISU) World Tokyo suspended. "On Tuesday morning I woke up and Nikolai (Morozov), my coach told me that in less than ten hours we had to leave the country " says Javier. " So at 15:00 we were catching a plane to take us to China. And then we took a flight Beijing-Madrid .

Javier, 19, is a great lover of Japanese culture. " I've been there five times and love it. I like your way of life, nature, food ... Everything in general. I wish to be resolved as soon as possible , "says the skater. The World Cup has been postponed and the date and venue to be determined.

0 comments:

Post a Comment