Sunday, March 13, 2011

What Bleach To Use For Upper Li[

World Gwendal Peizerat support for Japan sends

Gradually through the network, we hear the expressions of affection that skaters from around the world are sending the Japanese people in less than two days have been the disaster of earthquake, tsunami and now live in fear of a possible leak at the Fukushima nuclear plant.

Yesterday French skater Gwendal Peizerat, sent this message from your facebook profile:

" This is my message to the Japanese and Japanese fans:

I am surprised by what I see of the consequences and damage by the earthquake and tsunami. Japan is the place I've been visiting more often in my life.

is like my second home country and some friends in Japan are like my family ... my Japanese family.

Seeing all these places I've been, destroyed and flooded my heart breaks and I think the suffering caused to the Japanese for this catastrophe is unbearable.

I send all my energy positively to all Japanese hope that they face this horrible situation, the best way possible. I know you will be faced with courage and effectiveness that demonstrate in everything they do.

luck to everyone. I hope all your relatives and friends are safe and sound.

really hope that the World Championship takes place. Be there and able to help Serr mean that things are improving.

All my love. Gwendal

"

0 comments:

Post a Comment