Thursday, March 10, 2011

Southpark French Streaming

Kristoffer Berntsson announces his retirement

Fun, friendly and always with a smile, but things were not right. Kristoffer Berntsson could be defined in many ways after his long career on the ice, but if anything characterizes the Swedish skater, is daring and original music programs and fun, full of choreography and interpretation limit the reach of very few.

Berntsson has managed to fill the competitions of good times, these "big" moments that every viewer appreciates having heard 20 tangos and 15 classical pieces one after another. And, nothing else ... but Kristoffer NEVER be indifferent to each and every one of his performances.

This week, after competing in every European Championship since 2000 and nine World Championships since 2001, announced on its website that withdraws from the competition, looking for new challenges.

So says himself:

" This season did not end the way I wanted. I was in a good way when I won nationals. Unfortunately I could not improve my skating between nationals and Europeans, Europeans therefore was not the success I expected.

After the Europeans had a week and a half to prepare for the Nordics, but a week before the race I got sick, ruining almost all of my preparation. The competition still did not feel very well, but I knew I had to skate and skate well, to get a place at the World Championships. I did not. I finished third and I knew it was over ...

But despite not go to Tokyo to compete again, I'm not finished. Last year, when I decided to fight one more year, I got the idea I was doing this because I love skating. Therefore, I have yet to skate a year and do what I love. Of course, not skated as well as I wanted, but I tried! And I do not regret anything, it would have been much worse had not tried anything ...

Now, unfortunately I have to say I have no intention of starting another long journey towards a new major championship. A lot has happened in my life this year and I am waiting for new challenges, wherever they are ...

But first I'll finish this season! You know, I still love this sport! The next weekend I will be racing here in Gothenburg (in Mölndal to be precise) and April 2 have the big show on ice in Stockholm, which last year was an exciting experience. Many people, good skaters make a great show, I hope it is just as good this year. "


Kristoffer Good luck, you will be sorely missed.



I leave the video for her LP in the World Cup held in Sweden in 2008. It would be the perfect program, but no doubt, that was the perfect the Destination before a crowd.

0 comments:

Post a Comment